Few words
about us

Hi!

Get your Requirement's serviced @ Cekav

CEKAV acronym or abbreviation means

1. The C in CEKAV stands for Creativity which is the backbone of animation.
2. E stands for efficiency. We strive to give our 100 percent to our clients.
3. K symbolises our keenness and determination to make a project successful.
4. A stands for adaptiveness. We adapt ourselves according to the requirements of the client and the project to make it a successful venture.
5. V signifies victory. We strive to be victorious in achieving all the goals pertaining to a particular project.

We

are professional & skilled,

We began our operations on 27th August 2011 from a seed investment of US $ 540 with right plan of action this company scaled up to be medium segment enterprise (MSME) and from then on there was no looking back. The company prides itself as being one of the best digital creative content and animation provider and has recorded a growth rate of 30% YOY. CEKAV has 10% market share in its domestic operations but the remaining 90% of its market share comes from its overseas operations. Thus it has created a strong foot hold not only in the domestic market but is recognised globally as well.

CEKAV offers Cloud-based enterprise Grade I solution for all their deliveries globally, Connected with Artificial Intelligence (AI). This has some far reaching benefits like better targeted reach, reduction in data transfer time and ample storage space for huge chunks of data.

We have a dedicated team of artists who make sure that the customers keep coming back.Over the years we have mastered traits such as trustworthiness and reliability and we aim to provide the best service.

CEKAV

We Strive to see you smile. We always make a point to keep any promises we make to our customers. Developing a reputation for trustworthy and reliable service keeps customers to come back.We always make a point we are 100% available when ever we say YES. We value equal support for small to Big projects.We aim to provide the very highest levels of service and reliability by following this 6 ways to Deliver Excellent Client Service.

 Respond as quickly as possible.
 Know your client.
 Fix your mistakes.
 Go the extra mile.
 Think long term – A customer is for life.
 We are always at your service.

We value client spendings


It has been a rigours exercise for every Client to survive & sail through tough volatile global conditions. Increase in labour & Infrastructure Cost, Tailing margins have made 22% of Global industries to shut down. On this process to stay afloat cutting cost, is an advantageous combination, quality and sustainability to meet customer requirements. quality means meeting a specification which is fit for purpose and sufficient to meet the customer's requirements.

Transparency in pricing is not seen in most of the cases. As said "Time is Money" we make sure we stick to it. Every minute spent is remotely observed and paid only for the time utilized.

We have partnered with Worksnaps to measure the following:
01. Delivery
02. Progress
03. TimeSpent
04. Billed Hours

Worksnaps have years of experience, working with engineers, designers, and marketers from all parts of the world. We appreciate how much a business can produce using the talents around the globe and they understand what it takes to make remote work successful.

Worksnaps has strong entrepreneurial spirit, and they are here to provide a different way of time tracking, specifically designed for remote work. We believe in small teams, solid development and great design using web standards and open software. They believe that no business is too small to serve. Worksnaps is a service provided by Silver Leaf Technologies, Inc., a California corporation.

File on a go


No More waiting business on deliverables, as per our comitted delivery shedules, Our Artificaial Intelengence (AI) at our end triggers and uploads command for the files to reach on Cloud Server & your would be Notified via email, within no time. We have partnered with Dropbox for storage solution.

Dropbox can create a special folder on the user's computer, the contents of which are synchronized to Dropbox's servers and to other computers and devices where the user has installed Dropbox, keeping the same files up-to-date on all devices.where users are offered a free account with a set storage size.

Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.

Dropbox uses SSL transfers for synchronization and stores the data via Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 encryption, so security & safty is our key.


Or.

Contact us

Have a question? We will help.
9643 480 490